Senin, 02 April 2012

open your mind wider, people!

Good morning people! (Well it's 7 in the morning here in my town) I currently sitting on the corner of my class while waiting the bell to ring. Fyi I'm going to have two kind of exams today which are physics and sociology. Wish me luck then!

I've been so busy with midterm stuffs these past two weeks. That's why I have no time for updating my blog (fyi I'm typing this with my blackberry) Oh, I'll have a week of holiday on the next two weeks though. Can't hardly wait :3

Honestly, I've been wasting lot of time for crying lately. I don't know why I've been being such a baby these past few days. I hate it for sure. I hate being such a weak person. I hate being not so tough person for holding my own feeling. I hate being so fragile that can be rupture anytime someone throw it away.

No one knows I was crying till I post this I thought, so they didn't have to ask why and I didn't have to explain why. It probably better because, really, I didn't need someone who ask me why or what's happening or whatever. Believe or not, it would make me any worse, I'll cry even louder. I just need someone who just accompanying me, and listen every single word that I say without asking why. Oh, God..

Oh well, just ignore about what I just said, it made no sense at all. -_-

And people, my friend named Bagus just taught me something about life. That sometimes we just see things only by one side, which is, our own side. Without knowing that there are many other sides that we should see and understand too. So let's try to open your mind and eyes wider, people! ;)

Enough said.
Have a bless tuesday people! Xx

1 komentar:

  1. Hmmm...nice blog.

    Don't forget to visit & follow my blog at LA MBARI corp..

    Waiting for you...

    BalasHapus