Minggu, 10 Juli 2011

Back from long hibernation

Soooooo I've been missing this blog so much :'D so many things happened since I didn't post anything for about a month. I told you that I'd be out of town to spend my holiday, and guess where it was?............. Surabaya hehehe :3

I was there for about two weeks, and I finally came back on 27th of June. I swear, I had a tons of fun! Ok, you probably sick watching me talk like blah blah blah here so I'll show you some photos of mine while I was there hehehe ;)

guess what? I went to XXI for 4 times in two weeks hahahaha. Firts I watched beastly, then source code, iron clad, and the last was insidious. :3

My beloved uncle, I call him deyayak. I should say a lot of thanks to him because he accompannied me while I was in Surabaya. Thanks deyayak :D

My twin little sister hahaha. Look, how cute she is :3


Oh, and I also went to Malang to meet my partner in crime, Neyna! I can't hardly believe that we could finally met each other! Yeah, since we just talking through ym and twitter. So sad we just had one day :'(

It will always there's another time, right? So see you soon then :*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

maybe some of you wondering why do I so late to post about this, and now I'll tell you. About a week ago my grandma or I call her yangti, has just passed away:'( you know I still can't believe till now... Rest in piece yangti, I love you :'(

the other reason is because I just had what Indonesian people called MOS (Masa Orientasi Siswa) and it was really wasting my whole time. I even couldn't able to sleep for 3 days._. but over those all, the MOS was really fun and unforgottable! Thanks for kakak-kakak panmos SMANSA 2011 for the hard work :') and now I'm officialy a student of SMAN 1 MATARAM!

1 komentar: